California Grapefruit Strain
Buy California Grapefruit Seeds at Discount Prices
Fast Facts about California Grapefruit Medical Marijuana:
- Classification: 3X Indica
- Optimal environment for growing: Indoors
- 51 to 64 days required for flowering.
- Northern Lights #1 crossed with Skunk and Afghani
- Early harvester when grown outside;
- Gardening Skills Required: Moderate
- Medicinal Usages: Stress Relief, Chronic Pain, Insomnia, Migraines, Fibromyalgia, Bipolar Disorder,Nervousness, Anxiety, Headache, Nausea, Depression and many others.
CannabisSearch.com California Grapefruit Buzz Rating: Triple-crossed Indica pleasures that last for hours.
Vegetate California Grapefruit marijuana plants for two weeks and and flower for between 7 1/2 and nine weeks; and you'll end up with heavy-yielding, body-buzzing, big-cola ladies that will light up your life. California Grapefruit provides creeper buzzes that settle into your mind and keep you feeling less pain for hours on end. These upscale Indica strains cross together to make a classic body high that will ease your muscles, relieve tension, inspire thought and allow you to rest easily. This strain is particularly effective for treating insomnia and exaggerated tension levels.
Indeed California Grapefruit does have a hint of a taste of grapefruit in it - like one plucked fresh from a tree basting in the California sunshine. You'll also get some delicious flavors of earthiness and other tarts citrus varieties. These ladies only average about 2 1/2 feet of height when harvested, if vegetation is limited to two weeks. Expect about 1 pound of dried bud from every California Grapefruit medical marijuana plant. Take this strain out for a spin for a cycle and you'll instantly understand why it continues to thrive as one of the most popular and demanded marijuana strains on the planet.