Fast Facts about White Russian Medical Marijuana:
- Classification: Sativa Dominant
- Optimal environment for growing: Indoors
- 53 to 64 days required for flowering.
- White Widow crossed with AK47
- 350 - 400 grams per square meter of indoor growing space;
- Gardening Skills Required: Moderate
- Medicinal Usages: Stress Relief, Migraines, Insomnia, Bipolar Disorder, Fibromyalgia, Nervousness, Anxiety, Headache, Nausea, Depression, Chronic Pain and many others.
CannabisSearch.com White Russian Buzz Rating: Clear, strong mental high with delicious body-pain-relieving properties.
Overall Winner of the 1997 High Times Cannabis Cup as well as the Winner of the Organic Pot category in the 1996 High Times Cannabis Cup, White Russian marijuana combines the ever-popular White Widow strain with the highly-respected AK 47 strain. This snowy lady will please you with her sweet aroma and very strong, yet mentally clear high. She grows easily and she grows well, especially in hydro setups. She doesn't produce too many leaves, allowing the canopy to stay open for lower branch light penetration.
Expect about 400 g per square meter of indoor growing space; and expect excellent quality nuggets of love to be produced when you cultivate White Russian medicinal cannabis. Auburn hairs grace the green colas of the buds; which when dried and cured properly, present a sweet greens smoke with a highly-appreciated taste. The buzz lasts and lasts, projecting the fortunate user into spacey, tripy dimensions that seem to consistently beg for revisitation. Enjoy White Russian medical cannabis beginning today. Your body and mind will thank you again and again!