Strawberry Cough Strain
Buy Strawberry Cough Seeds at Discount Prices
Fast facts about Strawberry Cough medicinal cannabis:
- Classification: 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- Optimal environment for growing: Indoors
- Finishes in 56 - 63 days.
- Gardening skills required: Novice
- Named for berries-and-cream flavor
- Medicinal Uses: Anti-depressant
CannabisSearch.com Buzz Rating: Heady, active, with a fruity flavor.
Strawberry Cough is an indoor strain of mostly-sativa, with just enough indica to make its growth cycle a bit faster. It's known for a creamy berry flavor. It flourishes best when plants are limited to 1-2 per square foot, and grows to a height of around three feet, producing buds that are shaped rather like slim pine cones.
Strawberry Cough's smoke is sweet and fruity with a strawberry/kiwi flavor. It's quite expansive, but also causes a cough-inducing back-of-the-throat tickle that lends the strain its name. The buzz is an active, energizing one, which makes it excellent for use as an anti-depressant.