Buy Silver Haze Seeds at Discount Prices
Fast facts about Silver Haze medicinal cannabis:
- Classification: Mostly Sativa
- Optimal environment for growing: No preference
- Finishes in 56 - 70 days.
- Gardening skills required: Novice
- Named for the silvery hue caused by the buds being covered in THC glands.
- Medicinal Uses: Enti-anxiety, appetite increase
CannabisSearch.com Buzz Rating: Pine and menthol, like an old campfire with burning leaves. Euphoric.
Silver Haze Medical Marijuana Description:
Silver Haze, so named because its buds are covered in THC glands lending them a silvery hue is not the easiest plant to grow, but indoors or outdoors, even novice growers can accomplish a decent yield. Even better, its known to be fairly mold-resistant.
A mostly-sativa strain, Silver Haze buds are fairly airy, but become more compact as they reach maturity, and take on a scent that combines fruitiness with menthol and pine, though, when burned, a slight ammonia tone is often evident.
The buzz from Silver Haze is strong, but not so potent that couch-lock is a risk. Instead, expect to feel focused and euphoric. Medicinal uses are for mood elevation and appetite improvement.