Northern Lights Strain
Buy Northern Lights Seeds at Discount Prices
Fast facts about Northern Lights medicinal cannabis:
- Classification: Dominant Indica Hybrid
- Optimal environment for growing: Indoors, but does well outdoors too.
- 6 to 8 weeks required for flowering (45 to 50 days).
- Outdoor harvest in mid-October.
- Low Yielding: Appx. 125 grams/meter squared of garden space.
- One of the most potent Indica strains.
- Gardening Skills Required: Novice to Moderate
- Medicinal Usages: Stress Relief, Bitchiness, Anxiety, Nervousness, Migraines, Headache, Nausea, Depression, Chronic Pain and Many More
CannabisSearch.com Northern Lights Buzz Rating: Relaxing Mellow Highness
Northern Lights Marijuana Description
Excellent for indoor cultivation, Northern Lights medicinal cannabis helps to heal people all over the world from a wide array of health maladies. Although it is not particularly noteworthy in either taste or scent, Northern Lights marijuana packs a serious buzz punch (probably why it's won so many awards). Count on plants to grow to about 100 to 125 centimeters (between 4 and 5 feet) in height naturally, but also to do quite well in shorter SoG setups for indoor growing.
Perhaps the most popular characteristic concerning Northern Lights medicinal cannabis is the fact that is grows so easily. It's a very good choice for beginner growers. Just remember that the buds you grow will be high in quality, not necessarily weight. You'll experience mainly-Indica effects, blended with just enough Sativa uplifting to keep things interesting. Prepare to feel comfortably inactive and don't be surprised if a semi-permanent sofalock results.