Fast facts about L.A. Confidential medicinal cannabis:
- Classification:Sativa/ Indica Hybrid
- Optimal environment for growing: No preference. Force flowering when 3-4 feet tall to keep it small enough for indoor growing.
- Finishes in 45-56 days.
- Gardening skills required: Novice
- First place, Cannagraphics Cup, 2005
- Medicinal Uses: Extremely useful for anxiety and insomnia
CannabisSearch.com Buzz Rating: Piney and sweet, like the inside of a sauna, slightly psychedelic.
L.A. Confidential Marijuana Description:
This strain is perfect for the novice grower because it does well indoors, outdoors, or in a greenhouse, and will thrive in every medium (hydro, coco beds, soil, etc.). It's also resistant to mildew, and, if forced into flowering when only 3-4 feet tall will only gain about a foot during the rest of the growth cycle, making it an ideal choice for gardeners for whom space is an issue.
Users have described the smoke and flavor of this plant as not unlike the sweet piney sell of the inside of a sauna, or that of a forest just after a rain. It's not terribly potent - about in the medium range - and the high it gives is relaxing, but not really sleepy (too relaxing for complicated tasks, however).
Because the THC percentage of this plant is relatively low, it's best medical uses are for soothing anxiety and counteracting insomnia.
Peace & Love.. =]