Hindu Kush Strain
Buy Hindu Kush Seeds at Discount Prices
Fast facts about Hindu Kush medicinal cannabis:
- Classification: One of the oldest Indica strains, dating back hundreds of years.
- Optimal environment for growing: Indoors
- 7 to 9 weeks required for flowering (as little as 50 days).
- Harvest roughly 400 grams per square meter (SoG).
- THC Range: Up to 20%
- Gardening Skills Required: Moderate
- Medicinal Usages: Stress Relief, Anxiety, Nervousness, Migraines, Headache, Nausea, Depression, Chronic Pain and Many More
CannabisSearch.com Hindu Kush Buzz Rating: Deep-Rooted Whole-Body Tingles
Hindu Kush Marijuana Description
Sometimes the Hindu Kush strain of marijuana is crossed with other heavy hitters like White Widow in order to increase its potency and enhance its already exotic flavor. In most cases however, today's Hindu Kush is still pretty much the same strain as that spread around the world from the Orient. Of course, you don't have to go to far-off locations to enjoy the medicinal benefits of Hindu Kush marijuana; you can grow your own in your home. In fact, modern strains of HK do best when cultivated indoors where all environmental conditions can be controlled meticulously.
Even when employing a Sea of Green cultivation technique, Hindu Kush weed is a heavy yielder. You can count on about 400 grams per square meter with a well-done SoG setup. Hindu Kush pot tastes earthy and a bit on the spicy side. When you smoke a joint of HK, it will feel like hash on your lings most likely. The resulting potent body buzz will begin in your temples and progress down and outwards. Your body will tingle for hours and you'll be sure to delight in the experience.
Take pride in becoming a part of a history much larger than yourself: Toke up some Hindu Kush cannabis today!