Hash Plant Strain
Buy Hash Plant Seeds at Discount Prices
Fast facts about Hash Plant medicinal cannabis:
- Classification: Pure Indica
- Optimal environment for growing: Indoors
- 5.5 to 6 weeks required for flowering.
- Grows 3 to 4 feet in height
- THC Range: 15 to 20%
- Gardening Skills Required: Moderate
- Medicinal Usages: Stress Relief, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Nervousness, Migraines, Headache, Nausea, Depression, Chronic Pain and Many More
CannabisSearch.com Hash Plant Buzz Rating: Narcotic-Pleasant Stoniness
Hash Plant Marijuana Description
Commonly yielding between 250 and 400 grams per square meter gardened, Hash Plant marijuana plants grow between 3 and 4 feet tall. The plants produce copious amounts of sticky THC-loaded resin glands and are known to induce an almost trancelike mental state. Hash Plant cannabis plants grow very well indoors and outdoors alike, but of course can be controlled far more efficiently inside.
Large buds that are somewhat flat characterize the Hash Plant strain of marijuana. They're fat and smell spicy like good hash does. And not surprisingly, Hash Plant pot is an excellent choice for making, you guessed it, hash. Hash Plant weed is also very easy to clone effectively, making it an even better indoor growing strain. Take a tasty trip into the exotic world of Hash Plant medicinal cannabis today and learn why millions of people worldwide enjoy it daily.