Green Manalishi Strain
Buy Green Manalishi Seeds at Discount Prices
Fast facts about Green Manalishi medicinal cannabis:
- Classification: Indica-dominant
- Optimal environment for growing: Indoors
- 8 to 9 weeks required for flowering.
- 500 grams per square meter yields possible.
- THC Range: Above 20%
- Gardening Skills Required: Moderate
- Medicinal Usages: Stress Relief, Migraines, Insomnia, Bipolar Disorder, Fibromyalgia, Nervousness, Anxiety, Headache, Nausea, Depression, Chronic Pain and Many others.
CannabisSearch.com Green Manalishi Buzz Rating: Body-Blasting with Fun Sativa Spikes
Green Manalishi Medicinal Cannabis Description
The Green Manalishi marijuana strain is created by crossing a Pacific G13 mom with a G13/Hash Plant hybridized male. The Manalishi grows easily and is a good choice four cloning. It's an excellent idea to add some extra nitrogen during the first couple of weeks of flowering. Sea of Green cultivation works well with this strain of medicinal cannabis, but causes the grower to house a large number of plants. These ladies should veg for at least four weeks before going into flowering, allowing the root system to develop strongly.
If you use chemical nutrients, your product will demonstrate a lemon/diesel fragrance while an organic approach to cultivation will create a more skunky, lemony scent. If you pamper these girls, the buds you will grow when cultivating the Green Manalishi strain of marijuana will turn out large and dense. Prepare for a monstrous blending of highness and stoniness when you take this powerfully effective medicine: Green Manalishi medical cannabis.