Fast facts about Grape Ape medicinal cannabis:
- Classification: Pure Indica
- Optimal environment for growing: Indoors
- 5.5 to 6 weeks required for flowering.
- Grows 3 to 4 feet in height
- THC Range: 15 to 20%
- Gardening Skills Required: Moderate
- Medicinal Usages: Stress Relief, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Nervousness, Migraines, Headache, Nausea, Depression, Chronic Pain and Many More
CannabisSearch.com Grape Ape Buzz Rating: Hashy Grape Body Stone
Grape Ape Marijuana Description
Wide purple leaves cover the Grape Ape marijuana plant, surrounding some of the world's most unique buds. The leaves, stems, stalks and buds are coated with a thick layer of THC crystals and these lovely ladies give off a strong smell of grape. You'll also notice some very nice undertones of skunkiness. The nuggets, when cared for properly, are tight and dense. They are super sticky and make you feel guilty for placing your fat little fingers on them directly. You will also be treated to the beauty of green and orange hairs growing profusely.
Exotic hints of hash on the inhale are followed by obvious grape tones on the exhale when you toke a Grape Ape joint. Enjoy the flavors and mind/body connectors of Grape Ape cannabis soon. You'll definitely appreciate all of the medicinal goodness that it offers.