Fast facts about Chocolate Chunk medicinal cannabis:
- Classification: Pure Indica
- Optimal environment for growing: Indoors
- Works very well with the Sea of Green cultivation technique.
- Dense, fat buds.
- THC Range: 20% and higher
- Gardening Skills Required: Moderate
- Medicinal Usages: Migraine, Arthritis Pain, Headache, Nausea, Depression, Chronic Pain and Many More
CannabisSearch.com Chocolate Chunk Buzz Rating: Intense, Restful Body Buzz Highness
Chocolate Chunk Marijuana Description
Chocolate Chunk weed is sticky and delicious! The plants have deep-green, wide leaves and beefy buds that make visiting your indoor cultivation room as exciting as a visit to the gourmet chocolate store. Chocolate Chunk medicinal cannabis is well suited for experimentation by novice growers and follows a single-cola, predictable growth pattern that flowers quickly. The plants grow between 3 and 4 feet tall and require 8 to 9 weeks of flowering time. You can expect a yield of 350 to 400 grams per square meter of canopy.
Explore the boundary-stretching cerebral lifting you'll receive from every toke of Chocolate Chunk medicinal marijuana!