#41 CannaConnoisseur

CannaConnoisseur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:29 PM

Finally got to try some Vadar and Skywalker. Yum! I especially like the Skywalker. I had to be careful to keep in my stash jar because the smell simply took over the whole room. Glad to have some extra this week.

I've had Skywalker a few time and remember it being extremely flavorful as well as potent.
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.

-Jimi Hendrix

#42 lindzzz

lindzzz

• Moderators
  • 585 posts
  • LocationOrange County

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:15 AM

Platinum kush is my new favorite!

#43 SkillitHits247

SkillitHits247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:24 AM

My Master OG recently finished curing, and it is extremely potent and has that great OG taste; and as you can see it is filled with crystals.
Here is a picture right after it was harvested the top bud, and another picture after the curing and manicuring process (with my pitbulls :D )

Attached Files

#44 gbennett1

gbennett1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationOrange County

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:38 AM

RIGHT NOW IN MY STASH JAR I HAVE SOME VANILLA KUSH, OTHER THAN THAT I GOT A HUGE BAGGY FULL OF NOR. CALS BEST.

#45 CannaConnoisseur

CannaConnoisseur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:37 AM

My Master OG recently finished curing, and it is extremely potent and has that great OG taste; and as you can see it is filled with crystals.
Here is a picture right after it was harvested the top bud, and another picture after the curing and manicuring process (with my pitbulls :D )

Beautiful buds and an equally so dog. Good stuff, keep up the good work.
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.

-Jimi Hendrix

#46 CannaConnoisseur

CannaConnoisseur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:24 PM

Just picked up some fresh Chem-4

-Jimi Hendrix

#47 SkillitHits247

SkillitHits247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:55 AM

Haha! Thanks; yea, my dog likes to smoke out with me and my lady, she is a stoner-pitbull B)

Fresh Chem-4, how's that one? (I like the chem dogg strain)

#48 CannaConnoisseur

CannaConnoisseur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:26 AM

Oh sorry didn't mean to confuse you it's just Chem-4, not Fresh Chem-4 as in an actual strain. But yeah I'm in love with Chem-4 as an indica-dominant strain. Very heavy-hitting, long-lasting and a narcotic effect.

-Jimi Hendrix

#49 lindzzz

lindzzz

• Moderators
  • 585 posts
  • LocationOrange County

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:52 PM

Right now I have some Green Haze and more Redwood OG. The Green Haze smells kind of like lime, it's a pretty unique taste that I have never had before.

#50 Green Gardner

Green Gardner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:19 PM

Last week I picked up some Vadar. It was pretty dank but not as strong as I hoped. So today I went and got some Skywalker that was super awesome. The smell was heavy and the taste like a perfume.....this won't last long at all in my stash jar.

#51 lindzzz

lindzzz

• Moderators
  • 585 posts
  • LocationOrange County

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:22 PM

I have had a kind of okay version of the Skywalker but I have yet to find a really dank one.

#52 CannaConnoisseur

CannaConnoisseur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:23 PM

Lemon Kush, Chem-4 and Afghani Train Crack

-Jimi Hendrix

#53 SkillitHits247

SkillitHits247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:08 AM

Damn, Afghani Train Crack sounds good, haven't come across that yet; how does it smoke?

I just harvested my Sour Diesel and is in the drying process, so soon I will have this in my stash jar... Will post some more pics when curing in mason jars.

Attached Files

#54 CannaConnoisseur

CannaConnoisseur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:54 PM

Looks good, nice ScrOG grow, can't wait to see the finished product. ATC is sativa-dominant, tested at 18% THC and 1.5% CBD. A nice mellow body high with mostly cerebral effects. I use it as a wake-n-bake. It's a great sativa though. I'll be harvesting my Romulan Grapefruit tomorrow.

-Jimi Hendrix

#55 SkillitHits247

SkillitHits247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:53 PM

HAHA :lol: thanks, CannaConnoisseur; I think it was done so crappy but when I put in the trellis it was already top heavy and the branches and arms were just coming from all different angles. But yeah, she is frosty... will have take some pics soon.

#56 CannaConnoisseur

CannaConnoisseur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:09 PM

Drying Romulan Grapefruit, harvested today, soon to be in a stash jar.

Attached Files

-Jimi Hendrix

#57 SkillitHits247

SkillitHits247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 13 May 2011 - 03:32 AM

Drying Romulan Grapefruit, harvested today, soon to be in a stash jar.

Damn, nice work, CannaConnoisseur! Looks great, you can see all the trichromes through the orange hairs, and has some good denseness... Keep it up; let us know how it smokes.

#58 Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:06 PM

Just got some Skywalker from the local delivery service. These buds are so pungent you really can't leave the lid off the meds or else the whole room is affected. Smokes nicely and great taste. Probably won't last too long.

#59 CannaConnoisseur

CannaConnoisseur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:12 PM

Just picked up more Lemon Kush and Urkulan and have some Romulan Grapefruit curing.

-Jimi Hendrix

#60 CannaConnoisseur

CannaConnoisseur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:03 PM

I've got some GDP right now that's off the charts and some of my curing Romulan Grapefuit on Day 4 of cure. The smoke of the Rom Grape is nice and smooth and the effect has been getting better with curing, as well as flavor. I plan on just giving it a 2-week cure.

-Jimi Hendrix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users