#1 CannaConnoisseur

CannaConnoisseur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:27 PM

Just made highly medicated chocolate bars using canna butter, chocolate chips (milk chocolate) and a little powdered sugar. For the canna butter, I used 1/4 lb of quality trim/buds for 1 pound of butter.

-23 oz. bag (1.43 lbs) of chocolate chips
-1 pound (4 sticks) butter
-1/4 cup (rough estimate) powdered sugar

I melted the chocolate chips in a double-boiler, heating the water up on medium. Once the chocolate chips began the get goopey and melt I turned the water down to low-medium and added the sugar. When that melted in, I added liquid (melted but cooled) cannabis butter a little at a time, mixing it in as I went. Then I poured them shallow in cupcake trays.
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.

-Jimi Hendrix

#2 CannaConnoisseur

CannaConnoisseur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:33 AM

Okay, well it's more like fudge, but I ate one about an hour ago and have a nice and increasing body high.
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.

-Jimi Hendrix

#3 lindzzz

lindzzz

• Moderators
  • 585 posts
  • LocationOrange County

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:06 PM

Great recipe, definitely sounds strong! I like the addition of the sugar, it definitely helps with the taste.

#4 CannaConnoisseur

CannaConnoisseur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:48 PM

Basically, I spent the past 2 days in hibernation from the chocolate bars. They creep up oh-so slowly, reaching full effect something like 4 hours after I ate them. It's nice to make my own edibles, because the ones at most clubs don't affect me too much.

-Jimi Hendrix

#5 Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

Those bars sound pretty ptent and very sweet. I will have to make a batch for movie night. I like the stuff that creeps up on you. All of a sudden you are very highland mellow.

#6 gbennett1

gbennett1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationOrange County

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:38 AM

these sound like some good appetizers for a mmj patient get together. I love makin g edibles and serving them at parties or get togethers.

#7 lindzzz

lindzzz

• Moderators
  • 585 posts
  • LocationOrange County

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:18 AM

Especially for valentines day! Get some heart molds and cover strawberries with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users