• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 benny454ss

benny454ss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:27 AM

I BOUGHT SOME CLONES FROM THEM AT TOP DOLLAR DONATION OF $15 NOT $3 (VENDORS ONLY PRICE) I EXPECTED NICE CHOICE CLONES FOR THE PRICE, INSTEAD I RECEIVED CLONES LESS THEN TWO INCHES INCLUDING ROOTS THAT WERE ROTTING,WHEN I PULLED ONE OUT IT ONLY HAD ONE ROOT. WHEN I BROUGHT THIS TO THE ATTENTION OF THEM THEY REPLIED ITS NOT THERE FAULT ITS THERE VENDORS....WOW ITS NOT EVEN COMING FROM THERE OFFICIAL NURSERY.... I PURCHASED VERIFIED CLONES BUT FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN IM NOT SURE ANY MORE. I BOUGHT FROM THE CLONE QUEEN NOT SOME DUDE WHO LIVES NEAR BY, WITH NO CLUE.RIGHT? AT LEEAST THATS WHAT THE PRICE REFLECTS SO WHY THE CRAPPY CLONES. THEY SAY THEY WILL EXCHANGE IN ABOUT A WEEK, A WEEK SERIOUSLY I COULD HAVE A FOOT OF GROWTH IN A WEEK AND TAKE MY OWN CUTTINGS. EVERY DAY COUNTS WHEN U DO IT RIGHT...TOOK AN HOUR TO TAKE DONATION BUT A WEEK TO FIX A SIMPLE ERROR THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER OCCURED FROM THE CLONE QUEEN....THE PRO OR PRO AND LITTLE CRONIES.

#2 lindzzz

lindzzz

• Moderators
  • 585 posts
  • LocationOrange County

Posted 13 May 2011 - 02:08 AM

What area is that in? I have never heard of the clone queen before.

#3 CannaConnoisseur

CannaConnoisseur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:13 PM

Sounds awful, sorry you had that experience, and good on it for warning making others aware of what seems to be a sub-par business.
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.

-Jimi Hendrix

#4 Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:42 PM

That's a drag about the inadequate clones, maybe you should give them a chance to compensate you and then if they fail to satisfy you can let them know you will be telling others. I always give the benefit of doubt in case they truly can rectify the situation. Hope all works out for you.

#5 missy420

missy420

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:59 AM

To Benny and his SLANDEROUS comments against Clone Queen Genetics -

First of all, our $3 clones are a bi-weekly special, they are not only for vendors (most vendors don't even choose them because there is a 12 plant limit) I know for a fact your rep did not tell you they were for vendors only (lie one).
Second, yes you were unsatisfied with your clones but guess what Benny (and the world) your warranty was honored. Yes it did take a few days (we tried to exchange the day after but you were unavailable), but it HAPPENED. Your clones were FULLY EXCHANGED. Most dispensaries do not even offer warranty let alone drive all the way out to one location to swap an entire order because your plants (probably in transplant shock like all plants tend to do when transplanted) did not grow as fast as you wished. Well there is lie two.
Lie three- all our genetics DO come from our PRIVATE (verified) nursery, we use 30 vendors to grow them through out CA who follow our specific standards and regulation (that's pretty common practice Benny).
Lie four - I can assure you Benny, you are smoking more than Mary Jane if you think it only took an hour for you to 1. Call a rep 2. Get verified 3. Place an order 4. Get confirmed 5. Receive delivery confirmation 6. Receive delivery. It typically takes between three hours and one day to complete a full order.

We take FULL responsibility for the mistakes that occurred with your order but they were CORRECTED and for you to continue to harass and slander an honest and compassionate collective doing it's best to meet a very high demand with limited resources is just wrong and shameful. YOU, Sir tarnish the name of the MMJ community with your juvenile behavior. If you are STILL dissatisfied why don't you call your rep instead of posting ads everywhere (his post on grass city forums doesn't even allow comments to be left, thanks for allowing us the chance to defend ourselves against your poison words).

Also, no cronies here :) Just honest, hard working growers and patients working together to spread the green. Benny, sound like you need to puff puff and relax. Peace and good luck.

Attached Files

#6 missy420

missy420

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:00 AM

I BOUGHT SOME CLONES FROM THEM AT TOP DOLLAR DONATION OF $15 NOT $3 (VENDORS ONLY PRICE) I EXPECTED NICE CHOICE CLONES FOR THE PRICE, INSTEAD I RECEIVED CLONES LESS THEN TWO INCHES INCLUDING ROOTS THAT WERE ROTTING,WHEN I PULLED ONE OUT IT ONLY HAD ONE ROOT. WHEN I BROUGHT THIS TO THE ATTENTION OF THEM THEY REPLIED ITS NOT THERE FAULT ITS THERE VENDORS....WOW ITS NOT EVEN COMING FROM THERE OFFICIAL NURSERY.... I PURCHASED VERIFIED CLONES BUT FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN IM NOT SURE ANY MORE. I BOUGHT FROM THE CLONE QUEEN NOT SOME DUDE WHO LIVES NEAR BY, WITH NO CLUE.RIGHT? AT LEEAST THATS WHAT THE PRICE REFLECTS SO WHY THE CRAPPY CLONES. THEY SAY THEY WILL EXCHANGE IN ABOUT A WEEK, A WEEK SERIOUSLY I COULD HAVE A FOOT OF GROWTH IN A WEEK AND TAKE MY OWN CUTTINGS. EVERY DAY COUNTS WHEN U DO IT RIGHT...TOOK AN HOUR TO TAKE DONATION BUT A WEEK TO FIX A SIMPLE ERROR THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER OCCURED FROM THE CLONE QUEEN....THE PRO OR PRO AND LITTLE CRONIES.

To Benny and his SLANDEROUS comments against Clone Queen Genetics -

First of all, our $3 clones are a bi-weekly special, they are not only for vendors (most vendors don't even choose them because there is a 12 plant limit) I know for a fact your rep did not tell you they were for vendors only (lie one).
Second, yes you were unsatisfied with your clones but guess what Benny (and the world) your warranty was honored. Yes it did take a few days (we tried to exchange the day after but you were unavailable), but it HAPPENED. Your clones were FULLY EXCHANGED. Most dispensaries do not even offer warranty let alone drive all the way out to one location to swap an entire order because your plants (probably in transplant shock like all plants tend to do when transplanted) did not grow as fast as you wished. Well there is lie two.
Lie three- all our genetics DO come from our PRIVATE (verified) nursery, we use 30 vendors to grow them through out CA who follow our specific standards and regulation (that's pretty common practice Benny).
Lie four - I can assure you Benny, you are smoking more than Mary Jane if you think it only took an hour for you to 1. Call a rep 2. Get verified 3. Place an order 4. Get confirmed 5. Receive delivery confirmation 6. Receive delivery. It typically takes between three hours and one day to complete a full order.

We take FULL responsibility for the mistakes that occurred with your order but they were CORRECTED and for you to continue to harass and slander an honest and compassionate collective doing it's best to meet a very high demand with limited resources is just wrong and shameful. YOU, Sir tarnish the name of the MMJ community with your juvenile behavior. If you are STILL dissatisfied why don't you call your rep instead of posting ads everywhere (his post on grass city forums doesn't even allow comments to be left, thanks for allowing us the chance to defend ourselves against your poison words).

Also, no cronies here :) Just honest, hard working growers and patients working together to spread the green. Benny, sound like you need to puff puff and relax. Peace and good luck.

#7 garygrowsgreen

garygrowsgreen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:23 PM

Never had problems with them.

#8 lindzzz

lindzzz

• Moderators
  • 585 posts
  • LocationOrange County

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:52 AM

Dude there is no excuse for rotting roots. That doesn't happen in transport shock. Anyone who knows about clones knows that. And clone queen people, instead of accusing a customer of lying and basically yelling at them over the internet, maybe you should read what he said. You are a vendor of clones to him. I believe he was saying that you only offered clones at 15 each. You should be ashamed. You lack professionalism. You come on here and accuse a guy of smoking 'other than maryjane'. How insulting can you get? Why don't you just do the same thing that other customer-oriented companies do and LET IT GO. Then you end it all peacefully like you guys are cool now. I am seriously disgusted. I would boycott your company too.

#9 missy420

missy420

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:31 AM

Dude there is no excuse for rotting roots. That doesn't happen in transport shock. Anyone who knows about clones knows that. And clone queen people, instead of accusing a customer of lying and basically yelling at them over the internet, maybe you should read what he said. You are a vendor of clones to him. I believe he was saying that you only offered clones at 15 each. You should be ashamed. You lack professionalism. You come on here and accuse a guy of smoking 'other than maryjane'. How insulting can you get? Why don't you just do the same thing that other customer-oriented companies do and LET IT GO. Then you end it all peacefully like you guys are cool now. I am seriously disgusted. I would boycott your company too.

Well Lindzzz I am sorry you feel that way about us but the truth of the matter is that you nothing of our collective...only the (spiteful) opinion of one patient out of hundreds. And I caN tell you for a fact Benny's problem was not root rot (we require ALL patients to send pictures of any problems and root rot was not an issue - just not enough growth). This patient has gone out of his way to slander a collective (half the things he mentioned are flat out LIES)that has gone out of it's way to make him happy. We exchanged ALL of Benny's clones at no cost to him.
Clone Queen is the ONLY collective in CA to offer 100% VERIFIED genetics with warranty - you won't find that service any where else and our clones are still the same $ as most dispensaries!

#10 jeanmarc

jeanmarc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:51 AM

Your smoking CRACK not weed. This is the best company i have ever gone through. In fact I don't go through anyone else anymore after experiencing what they have to offer with the quality and customer care. They are a very compassionate company. No one and nothing is perfect 100% of the time. Sounds like u are either lying out of spite or had a fluke accident. I have nothing, but love for the clone queen! Several other people i have referred can say the same.

#11 lindzzz

lindzzz

• Moderators
  • 585 posts
  • LocationOrange County

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

Well Lindzzz I am sorry you feel that way about us but the truth of the matter is that you nothing of our collective...only the (spiteful) opinion of one patient out of hundreds. And I caN tell you for a fact Benny's problem was not root rot (we require ALL patients to send pictures of any problems and root rot was not an issue - just not enough growth). This patient has gone out of his way to slander a collective (half the things he mentioned are flat out LIES)that has gone out of it's way to make him happy. We exchanged ALL of Benny's clones at no cost to him.
Clone Queen is the ONLY collective in CA to offer 100% VERIFIED genetics with warranty - you won't find that service any where else and our clones are still the same $ as most dispensaries!

What actually happened is beside the point. Why go out of your way to slander him too? Just let it go. People will always be unhappy for dumb reasons. It happens in every business. I'm not saying HE is RIGHT. I'm saying you are WRONG to say that he is on drugs or anything else. UNPROFESSIONAL. WHAT KIND OF COMPANY ARE YOU? I would never say that to any customer, even if I thought that about them.

#12 Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:30 PM

This is a pretty heated discussion and I can see both sides. Each should have the right to defend themselves. Perhaps both parties can agree to take a deep breath and as lindzzz suggested just let things be. I understand the collective would be hurt by this type of accusation that can potentially hurt their business/reputation. I hope you can work this out. It seems they do have some supporters and loyal customer following. Everyone has an opinion. Best of luck with the resolution.

#13 gbennett1

gbennett1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationOrange County

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:12 PM

geez everybody here is just bashing each other over the head. Missy 420 why are u even talking shit to lindzzz, are u trying to lose even more customers. At least have some respect and not accuse people of smoking something other than mmj. I thought collectives were supposed to be about satisfying the patients not beating them over the head about a review.

#14 Mrgreen85

Mrgreen85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:23 PM

I recently had a similar experience with the "queen". I just moved down from Mendo where you can go into a place like organicann, which has over 50 strains at any given time and people who will talk with you about what you're going to purchase. After looking at what my options are in San bernardino, which are mostly delivery services, i found great reviews about the $3 clone queen. I emailed a few questions and ended up getting 36 clones from them. From talking to their rep, i learned that the $3 special was only every other week and consisted of the least desired strains. after emailing on the day of the $3 deal i got no reply. the next day i received this:

"I can definitely give you a discount because I know it can be disappointing to miss out on those specials. Your order summary is below
12 querkle ($120) + 1 free 12 platinum bubba ($180) + 1 free 12 purple larry ($120) + 1 free
donation total: $420 "

This was the same quote i had received one time before, but i spoke to someone who said that the non og strains were $8 each. once my clones arrived, i was charged the price above and i questioned the querkle price. i was told it was the querkle og, but he wasn't sure. It was marked "querkle" and there is no mention of and og cross on their menu. Not wanting to argue with the driver i took a quick look and he left. After taking them all out of the box and having a look at them all, i realized that my purple larry og's were tiny...I emailed them with my question about the og/ querkle thing and the quality of the purple larrys and asked for my warranty to be honored. the next day i noticed that the querkle had spidermite marks on the leaves. I freaked out to say the least.... They were put in a brand new room that has never had plants in it and had just been painted, disinfected, and built from the ground up, so I know they i didn't have them already. So that day i squished the visible mites and gave them a good miticide dip. the next day i recieved this email in regard to my warranty inquiry:

"Hi, Cody! No problem. Take some photos of the plants. We will get those exachanged as soon as we get those pics. All warranties go directly to the owner for review so we need those photos asap for you to better serve your needs. Thanks! I apologize about any inconvenience this has caused you."

I took a picture of the larrys next to the platinum bubbas just to show the size comparison and sent it off..... that was the last i heard from the queen and that was on 6-15-11.
I segregated the querkles because they seemed to be the worst with mites, but after 4 days of not hearing back from them i did the squish and dip method and put them back in the room. I have called, texted, emailed, twittered, posted on weedmaps, emailed again and still have not heard anything back. In the meanwhile, I read over ten negative ratings on weedmaps from the week and a half after I purchased mine and they all had one star. Looking at that same page today, it is full of all 5-star ratings. seems fishy to me, but that's besides the point.
Now two weeks later, the bubbas are growing mostly, except my free one and one other one died, the purple larrys are the same size as the day i bought them with the exception of two that have new growth and the free one that died, and the querkles are about in the same boat, free one died and the rest arent doing much..... plus they all have mites now. I have another clone that a friend gave me a week ago and it has doubled in size already. I'm not one for talking shit, i know people make mistakes, i just don't appreciate being told one thing and having someone do another. Here is an exerpt from a post that they posted today on budtrader.com :
"We also provide EVERY patient with 30 Day warranty on ALL orders. Even if you, the patient, kill or harm one of your CQG girls we will swap any/all plants needed NO questions asked. No other collective offers warranty on plants. Clone Queen Genetics – The risk free alternative!"
CLONE QUEEN, CALL ME BACK!!!!!!!! Thats all i ask. I'm the guy with the 805 number that keeps calling and emailing.
People make mistakes and plants arent perfect all the time, but if you promise something and take hundreds of dollars from a customer, KEEP YOUR WORD!
THANKS.

#15 lindzzz

lindzzz

• Moderators
  • 585 posts
  • LocationOrange County

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:32 PM

Wow. I feel bad for you mrgreen, you seem like you aren't demanding anything that they didn't promise...

#16 greendreamiac

greendreamiac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:27 AM

ITS OFFICIAL .. .................we have a STALKER! wait theres two:

Please do not post personal information about ANYONE in this forum. Respect peoples privacy! - ADMIN

#17 lindzzz

lindzzz

• Moderators
  • 585 posts
  • LocationOrange County

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:44 PM

You clearly picked up clones way after the fact of all these posts. Who cares what they have now, it doesn't prove anything about months ago. Could have been totally different growers. I looked on weedmaps, and they have a lot of bad reviews all the time. Anyways, it doesn't matter. It's awful that the clone queen person posted this guys name on here. That is a violation of patient privacy rights, and they should be reported to the police.

#18 jimbofischer

jimbofischer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:08 PM

Wow after having ordered my medical plants for 3 years, finally fell in love <3 They delivered teens to me even though I ordered plants smaller (clones) pretty sure im not exact on what to call them. They are NOT 6" they are extremely huge, most are almost a foot tall and very very branchy we counted 5 alternating sets of leaf along each stem. Over my expectations, I only ordered 24 but they somehow fit them in a bag they are somewhat crammed but seem fine +_+ Rep

Attached Files

#19 jimbofischer

jimbofischer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:13 PM

Wow after having ordered my medical plants for 3 years, finally fell in love <3 They delivered teens to me even though I ordered plants smaller (clones) pretty sure im not exact on what to call them. They are NOT 6" they are extremely huge, most are almost a foot tall and very very branchy we counted 5 alternating sets of leaf along each stem. Over my expectations, I only ordered 24 but they somehow fit them in a bag they are somewhat crammed but seem fine +_+ Rep

Attached Files

#20 CannaConnoisseur

CannaConnoisseur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

Jimbo, judging by your other post you work for Clone Queen... stop trying to post "good" reviews. I don't live anywhere near SoCal, but if I did I wouldn't use you guys, because of all these false reviews. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.

-Jimi Hendrix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users